What are the best Growth Hacking Books?
Origin Growth Hacking Books
- Steve Blank – Four Steps to Epiphany, 2005
- Eric Ries – Lean Startup, 2011
- Sean Ellis – Lean Marketing for Startups: Agile Product Development, Business Model Design, Web Analytics, and Other Keys to Rapid Growth, 2012
- Alistair Croll & Benjamin Yoskovitz – Lean Analytics: Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster, 2013
- Ryan Holiday – Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising, 2014
- Sean Ellis & Moran Brown – Startup Growth Engines: Case Studies of How Today’s Most Successful Startups Unlock Extraordinary Growth, 2014
- Gabriel Weinberg & Justin Mares – Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth, 2015
- Sean Ellis & Moran Brown – Hacking Growth, 2017
- Parul Agrawal & Rohan Chaubey – The Growth Hacking Book, 2019
- Wes Bush – Product Led Growth, 2019
- Parul Agrawal, Rohan Chaubey & Sourabh Goyal – The Growth Hacking Book 2, 2021
- Ramli John – Product-Led Onboarding, 2021
The methods described in these books overlap with two other areas: Innovation & Business Model Design and Experimentation.
Innovation & Business Model Design Books
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur – Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers (The Strategyzer Series), 2010
- Alex Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur, Greg Bernarda & Alan Smith – Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want (The Strategyzer Series), 2014
- Alexander Osterwalder & David J. Bland – Testing Business Ideas: A Field Guide for Rapid Experimentation (The Strategyzer Series), 2019
- Frederic Etiemble, Alan Smith, Yves Pigneur & Alexander Osterwalder – The Invincible Company: How to Constantly Reinvent Your Organization with Inspiration From the World’s Best Business Models (The Strategyzer Series), 2020
- Bob Dorf & Steve Blank – The Startup Owner’s Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company, 2020
- Stefan Thomke – Experimentation Works: The Surprising Power of Business Experiments, 2020
- Diane Tang, Ron Kohavi & Ya Xu – Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments: A Practical Guide to A/B Testing, 2020
I strongly believe in reading a lot of books. The best growth people I know have a great passion for personal development and see that as a foundation for their growth.